Express Entry will manage and rank all qualifying applications made through the following programs:
1) Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
2) Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
3) Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to meet local labour market needs.
How we can help:
- Conduct a detailed review of your background and determine your eligibility under the Express Entry program
- Submit an Express Entry profile ensuring accuracy of information and maximizing your points
- Submit a Permanent Residency Application once you receive an Invitation to Apply
- Provide updates and continuously work with you throughout the application process
If you would like our help, we can assess your qualifications for Express Entry. Just message us here and we will get back to you shortly with our assessment.
- Canada to reduce work experience requirements for caregivers and provide pathways to permanent residence February 10, 2023
- Pearson’s English language proficiency test receives approval for Canadian Economic Immigration February 6, 2023
- Temporary public policy creating two pathways to permanent residence to facilitate the immigration of certain Hong Kong residents February 6, 2023
- Work and Immigrate to Canada as an Internationally Educated Nurse January 31, 2023
- Post Graduation Work Permit: What You Need to Know January 18, 2023