Immigration officers consider several things before they decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a real visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit. An officer will look at the following when you apply:
- your ties to your home country,
- the purpose of your visit,
- your family and finances,
- the overall economic and political stability of your home country, and
- an invitation from a Canadian host.
If you would like our help, we can assess your qualifications for obtaining the temporary visa (or its renewal). Just message us here and we will get back to you shortly with our assessment.